Environmental and Social Contractor Management in Western Balkans E-learning Course
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has developed an Environmental & Social Contractor Management E-learning Course with objective to support its Clients in management of the large civil engineering works in line with EBRD Environmental and Social Policy and Performance Requirements.
The course has been designed by environmental, social, health and safety specialists to provide:
- general overview of EBRD requirements and drivers for minimisation of EHS risks during construction;
- practical application of specific requirements in regards to labour, health and safety, biodiversity protection, pollution prevention, etc;
- build Client’s capacity to manage the contractual obligations and oversee execution of Environmental and Social Action Plans (ESAP), Construction Environmental and Social Management Plans (CESMP) and other contractor performance related requirements in the context of projects financed by EBRD.
This component of the project is supported by Italy through the Central European Initiative (CEI) Fund.
- Languages available: English, Serbian
- Time to complete: approx. 6-8 weeks
- 100% online: start instantly and learn at your own speed
- 16 video-modules, 60+ reading materials, 7 quizzes, 1 Final Test
- Certification by EBRD